Terms and Conditions
Retail: Terms and conditions
Payment: Payment must be completed in full before the tree is dispatched. If incorrect postage costs was paid the difference must be paid before tree is dispatched.
Delivery: Tree will be delivered with a third party courier if delivery address is more then 15 miles from either of our retail locations. Tree will need to be signed for. If you are not in the courier will leave a card for redelivery or collection. You must contact the courier within 7 days or the item will be returned to us and postage will need to be paid again. Original postage will not be refunded if item is returned to us. If tree is broken do not accept delivery and have item returned to sender. We will file a claim form with the courier for mishandling. The courier will delivery Monday-Friday 9am-6pm. Saturday delivery can be arranged, but it tends to be very expensive. Please phone us for current Saturday delivery rates.
Returns: If the tree is broken do not accept delivery. If the tree is not to your liking contact us immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue. Tel: 0117 373 1422. Your original postage will not be refunded.
Wholesale: Terms and conditions. (IMPORTANT please read)
The following terms and conditions apply to all sales unless they are amended by
prior specific agreement.
1. All prices quoted are exclusive of delivery and V.A.T.
2. An additional charge may be incurred for handling of any trees beyond the
immediate vicinity of the delivery vehicle. An additional charge may be incurred should time for offloading exceed one hour.
3. Whilst we endeavour to supply the correct number of trees of the appropriate
quality, should the goods delivered be in any way faulty or numbers short, the
customer must notify the company by annotating the delivery note. A maximum of
three days before notification of similar problems with full pallets is acceptable.
White Christmas Tree Farm accepts no responsibility for trees remaining on pallets after three days.
4. Where goods are collected by the customer at our premises, it is assumed that these
goods are of acceptable standard and numbers are correct.
5. The company shall endeavour to deliver according to scheduled times, however
The company shall not be held liable for late delivery.
6. Payment for goods shall be 20% of full payment on acceptance of offer or one
calendar month prior to delivery. The balance to be paid on delivery. Credit shall
only be negotiated by prior agreement.
7. Where credit is agreed. Payment for goods shall be before December 22nd of that
season and the company reserves the right to add monthly surcharges as described in
our payment terms from the first day of each subsequent month to any account not
settled within that time.
8. Title to goods shall remain with White Christmas Tree Farm and the company retains the
right to enter the customer’s property and retrieve the said goods until the goods have
been paid for in full. Notwithstanding this it is the responsibility of the customer to
pay the company for any goods lost or damaged whilst on the buyer’s premises.
9. No order shall be considered for delivery without signed agreement to these
· 20% in advance on order
· Remaining due on delivery or collection
· On or before December 22nd
· If eligible for credit and payment is late: End of January +2%
· If eligible for credit and payment is late: End of February +4%
· If eligible for credit and payment is late: End of March +6%
· Phone for current delivery rates.
Sale or Return Terms
· Sale or return option must be agreed upon prior to purchase.
· Payment must be made when goods are collected.
· Upon return goods must be undamaged and in resalable condition. Goods not in this condition will not be accepted for return.
· Goods must be returned to White Christmas Tree farm, or collection can be arranged for an additional cost.
· Goods must be returned by the evening of December 10th. Returns after this date may not be accepted.
· In case of complications please contact White Christmas Tree Farm immediately.